• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPS issues?

I use Google Nav. As of late it has been taking a long time to find the satellites, and sometimes it can not find them at all. I am not sure why it is doing this. I was working fine before. I am puzzled why it is having these issues.

First, remember Google Nav. is in it's beta, sometimes it may work great, other times no. Now with that in-mind, you may want to remove, and then re-install the application. If you still experience issues, see if the software was recently updated, If so just revert to a previous version of Google Nav. Hope this helps.

(And as always, make sure you have good coverage when you use the application, otherwise it will always take extensive time to 'acquire satellite signal')

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones