GPS on for 15 min straightSupport

Last Updated:

1. parkschr

parkschr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I went into Meijer and my little white satellite with the green bars was on for 15 minutes straight.

What would cause this?

I have the weather channel widget. It looked like beautiful widgets was using the GPS while I was in there but I don't even have that widget on any screen. (This was after looking at what was using the battery up. It showed Beautiful widgets.)

BTW, I am new to smart phones. I am trying to figure out what to leave on all the time. It's a smart phone for goodness sake.

I believe I have pretty much everything on except bluetooth. I only turn this on when I get in the car.

Advertisement
  2. parkschr

parkschr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone?

3. mpcc

mpcc Member

not sure if it's the reason why no one has responded but are we all supposed to know what you mean by,

"...I went into Meijer..."

What the heck does that mean? Is that a store? From a google search it looks like a chain or something but we don't have that where I'm from so not knowing at all what you're talking about, I can't really start to help you.

4. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

It was just a fluke, did it happen again? :)

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Get battery left and go to usage the use the drop down to see what all has used the gps.

PS meijer is/was the same thing as walmart before walmart started putting them out of buisness

6. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

Maybe it was trying to get a sat fix in order to update the weather and couldn't do so while you were in the store.