• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GrafiXpressions Droid Colorlays! Check em out!

The screen is on the front? Why would you want to cover that?

haha exactly... i could however make a small piece to cover the microphone area if there is interest... i like an all black front personally :)

thanks for all the great comments...don't forget there is an installation video posted on our youtube or in the product description on our website.

Upvote 0
Some new stuff, specifically for Droid...

Showing off the White Colorlay with a Purple Chrome Droid Offset Battery Door Decal and a Lime Green "M" Logo overlay.

GhYfS.whitecolorlay_grfxp.jpg

Close up.

Gi12S.whitecolorlay_grfxp2.jpg

Next product is our "M" Overlay. This gives you the ability to customize the color of the area around the "M", shown here is Lime Green and Oil Slick.

Gi4f7.mlogo_grfxp.jpg

Oil Slick in different lighting conditions...

Gi77d.slick.jpg

Gigt.slick2.jpg

And one more SICK color combo... This is the Droid Colorlay in Purple Chrome with a Lime Green "M" Logo overlay.

Gikcw.purplechrome.jpg

Gimel.purplechrome3.jpg

Giie.purplechrome2.jpg

I took an pretty lame video of the Purple Chrome Colorlay, i'll try to get it up on our youtube soon.

The "M" Logo Overlay will be up on our website soon, the rest can be purchased right now from GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

Hope you like the new stuff!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones