Grainy Facebook linked contact pictures?General

Last Updated:

1. h0ser81

h0ser81 Member This Topic's Starter

Since updating to 2.1 via the leaked ROM I'm loving the speed and response of my Eris, but I have one nit pick. Has anyone else noticed the quality of the pictures linked from Facebook to peoples contact cards have become grainy and pixelated? Is there a way to change it back to the high quality photos we had before?

Advertisement
  2. n1ghtwish

n1ghtwish Well-Known Member

well I had the same issue at first, so I thought I'd just wait... eventually, the pictures fully loaded and now I don't have that issue anymore.

3. banduraj

banduraj Well-Known Member

I still have this issue. They never fully loaded for me, at least, not all of them. I noticed that I had to call the contact and have that contact call me before it loaded the image correctly. Very annoying.

4. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

The first phone call I received after upgrading to 2.1 the contact picture resolution wasn't correct and it didn't display the entire photo. It corrected itself shortly after though.

Have you rebooted your phone? Maybe that would help them re-sync.

5. Dabluest

Dabluest Active Member

What worked for me was first, un-linking the contact from Facebook and then re-linking it.

6. h0ser81

h0ser81 Member This Topic's Starter

Reboot and unlinking/relinking didn't work for me. Still seems to have the bad quality pics.