Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan on streakGeneral

Last Updated:

1. iLOVEhead

iLOVEhead New Member This Topic's Starter

I want to pick up a streak since i have a upgrade now. I was wondering if I would lose my unlimited data plan from my iphone? I was on dell site ready to pull the trigger but it doesnt let me keep my plan, it wants me to change to the new data plans.

Advertisement
  2. aconrad86

aconrad86 Well-Known Member

ya you should be good to go. call customer service and double check though. ive talked to them several times about it and each time they say it shouldnt be a problem. once you buy it i would probably call them again to make sure it doesnt change and if it does so they can pull up your account history and change it back once they see you should still have it

3. Snakeyez78

Snakeyez78 New Member

When I ordered mine, I was able to select the upgrade option and then it shows you plan options, which you need to look at closely, there a option that you can choose that say something like "keep my current plan" for both data and also under the section for messaging... then you check out and the upgrade price is applied, then 2 days later you have a 5" sliver of droid greatness... just add sim and voila you are GTG...

or at-least that how it worked out for me...

4. Radimus

Radimus Member

I kept the dataplan that I had for years... $40.00/mo. unlimited data