GrandPrix Live Racing-new racing game!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mikdarx, Jul 3, 2010.

  1. mikdarx

    mikdarx New Member
    6

    Jul 3, 2010
    4
    1
    6
    Hello, I would like to let you know about a new racing for Android: GrandPrix Live Racing!
    GrandPrix Live Racing sports a great physics simulation and 4 full 3d tracks based on real circuits of Silverstone ,Monza,Spa-Francorchamps and Interlagos with 5 different car models.
    Each one has its own power, grip and car mass.

    Once you pick one, climb behind the wheel and start your engine!
    Link to Android Store (only from your Android device):

    market://search?q=pname:com.darxun.GrandPrixLiveRacing


    Promotional price $ 1.25
    Screenshot links :
    [​IMG]
    Michela Mutti
    Darxun Games
    www.darxun.com
     

    Advertisement

    pequeajim likes this.
  2. NX3

    NX3 Well-Known Member
    16

    Jun 10, 2010
    68
    6
    16
    Cool. Does it work on a HTC Legend ? What are the controls for a touch screen phone?
     
  3. mikdarx

    mikdarx New Member
    6

    Jul 3, 2010
    4
    1
    6
    thanks! The device which is closer to your device that have been tested is the HTC DREAM. I guess it will work without problems.
    The controls are accelerometer to steer,touch right side to accelerate and left side to brake.
    There is also an option for auto acceleration.
    :) bye
     
  4. Desire D

    Desire D Well-Known Member
    36

    May 16, 2010
    157
    8
    36
    London
    Any plans for a demo version?
     
  5. mikdarx

    mikdarx New Member
    6

    Jul 3, 2010
    4
    1
    6
    since the price is very low ( usd 1.25) we thought that a demo version was not necessary...:)
     
  6. hood420

    hood420 Well-Known Member
    38

    Jan 13, 2010
    371
    21
    38
    Lansing, MI
    I think a demo version would be a good idea. Just make one race mode, one track and one car available. Many people can't even view paid apps in the market and many others (like me) don't like to buy apps without trying a demo version first.

    It looks like a good game though.
     
  7. SprintFun

    SprintFun Well-Known Member
    VIP Member
    213

    Mar 31, 2010
    1,547
    656
    213
    Columbus, OH
    I don't buy any app without trying a demo. Just sayin....
     
    RichboyJhae likes this.
  8. dguy

    dguy Well-Known Member
    113

    Jun 9, 2010
    985
    277
    113
    Male
    Same here.
     
  9. turbosol16

    turbosol16 Well-Known Member
    36

    Jan 2, 2010
    250
    9
    36
    East Coast, USA
    I am going to have to agree here on the demo point but that said have bought games based on reviews if they are overwhelmingly good. A demo just makes it easier (in my head) to justify paying because I already know the game and more importantly sometimes how it runs on my phone.
     
  10. Rob_A

    Rob_A Well-Known Member
    113

    May 28, 2010
    831
    216
    113
    New York
    He does have a point though. $1.25 is basically nothing.
     
  11. JediJesus

    JediJesus Well-Known Member
    58

    Nov 4, 2009
    266
    11
    58
    You basically have a demo for 24 hours. If you don't like then return it. And it is a damn good price.
     
  12. pequeajim

    pequeajim Well-Known Member
    53

    Dec 12, 2009
    323
    82
    53
    Male
    Electrical Engineer
    New Holland, PA
    I agree. When you consider what this guys spends in time to produce the game $1.25 is more like a contribution, even if you don't keep it. Downloading now...
     
  13. pequeajim

    pequeajim Well-Known Member
    53

    Dec 12, 2009
    323
    82
    53
    Male
    Electrical Engineer
    New Holland, PA
    Tried it, nice game...
     
  14. rushmore

    rushmore Well-Known Member
    323

    Nov 13, 2008
    8,267
    1,355
    323
    Kentucky
    Respectfully, you people concerned over $1.25 and especially since you can refund in 24 hours are part of the reason the app market does not see more commercial support. Well, that is 1%, the other 99% is most of the Android install base of devices HAVE NO FREAKIN' APP SPACE!

    Funny how they built a mall (Android market) with no parking (app space). Imagine how huge the market would be if apps2sd was around already?.

    BTW, it would be cool if this played like Vroom on the Amiga :)
     
  15. hood420

    hood420 Well-Known Member
    38

    Jan 13, 2010
    371
    21
    38
    Lansing, MI
    I agree. I'm really glad they're fixing the issue in Froyo, but I'm disappointed that the Hero isn't getting an official 2.2 update.
     

Share This Page

Loading...