graphics keep messing up?Support

1. xdawniekins

xdawniekins Member

i really have no idea how to explain this, but my phone's graphics will often (randomly) go all...wonky. items that are supposed to fade are weird & pixelated, the on/off/reboot menu is transparent with a messed up header, and basically everything is just..dumb. it fixes itself when i reboot, but it seems to be doing it more often now.
    also, my phone is rooted, overclocked to 900GHz, & has the Admired Monster 5.3 ROM.

Advertisement
    :
  2. xdawniekins

xdawniekins Member

casually bumping this thread back up because i still don't know what is wrong with my phone.
  3. iVsU

iVsU Member

Have you tried another ROM?
  4. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

ooh well the monster 5.3 full build rom isnt the same stability wise for everyone. definitely try a different rom, or underclock the phone for awhile see if that helps. lol if you can one's phone can run monster 5.3 full build perfectly then you have a ungodly phone!
  5. xdawniekins

xdawniekins Member

this is late, but i've tried a different rom (m-bravo 6.1), and it still glitches up, but nowhere near as often. i think i'll underclock my phone for awhile and see if that helps.
  6. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

In the main post, it says 900Ghz... If your phone was overclocked to 900Ghz your phone would instantly blow up... Just thought I'd point that out :p

Sent from my potato
  7. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Might be a hardware problem. My screen is pretty jacked up too
  8. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

you know kage a lot of people are upgrading phones to the lg motion, you should try seeing if you can somehow get their old admire
  9. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Or I might just save up a couple of bucks for a new phone. Christmas don't fail me!
  10. xdawniekins

xdawniekins Member

i'm sorry - i meant MHz.
    i think it's a hardware issue. i'm getting a new phone soon, so it's whatevs.