• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Great! but galaxi 10.1?

maryol

Lurker
Mar 9, 2012
milan
Hi viber!
Thanks, I've been using and recommending and making a lot of friends using viber since at least one year, as soon I got and explored my phone app. I've used from Italy and all over the world, from usa to Italy to talk even every hour when needed to give some directions to my sons or they had even to ask silly questions ( sometimes too much, :) and it works great, when passing next to big electricity cables by car sometimes it shuts off, it works even better from one side to the other of earth than here in Italy in some parts in the hills ( for ex Umbria) . So thanks a lot! The best thing is always open on your phone, while skype you have to turn it on or you can reach people on skype only if they have it open on their phones, with viber you are sure you can communicate all the time. But now I have a problem!
I bought a galaxy tab 10.1 without 3G and at the end I have been able to download viber on my tab, the only problem is that as sson as I enable viber (obviously using my italian iphone number and contacts, since there is no other way to do it), my viber account on my phone has gone and if I want to eresubscribe it takes away the account from galaxy 10.1, and it asks again to sign in. In fact viber gives me every time a new code number. So now I lost my viber contacts already joined on my iphone and all messages where I had few links I was interested to keep and most of all I can't use viber on both my iphone and my galaxy tab with my already joined contacts. Is there a way to do it? And to have my old viber messages again available on my phone. I personally agree that when you join viber your contacts that already have it become automatically connected, then if you or they want to use viber or not it's up to you or to them.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones