GREAT CASE/COVER for $3Accessories

1. droiduzr2

droiduzr2 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. AmazonAnnie

AmazonAnnie Well-Known Member

I hope these are better than the ones I've bought lately from some vendors. I'm thinking of investing in an OtterBox case ($22-27) - I'd still come out ahead. They all snapped in the same place - on the faceplate at a corner.
  3. Jay-Eff

Jay-Eff Well-Known Member

I had the exact same case posted by the OP.

Very cheap! Mine last like 1 month before it broke. Plus, dust and sand will get between the back cover and the case and will scratch the the phone back plate.

Mine came with a screen protector and this is usefull. The case is garbage.
  4. droiduzr2

droiduzr2 Well-Known Member

So far it seems to be working quite well.
    I don't have dust and sand in my pockets so I think I should be okay in that dept. Mine fits perfectly. For $3 I have no complaints and if my phone takes a little drop then at least I have reduced the chances of it breaking or getting scratched up.

How did yours break? The back is a solid piece that the phone sits in. I can see the face plate popping off if you graze the phone against something.
  5. Jay-Eff

Jay-Eff Well-Known Member

The back of the case is fine, but Like AmazonAnnie said, the front cover will break very easily. Mine broke at the same place as her.

For 3 $ that is the kind of quality I was expecting. So nothing to complain about but not a very big deal to brag about either ;)