Great deal at amazonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kdub83

kdub83 New Member This Topic's Starter

Currently Amazon is selling the moment for $80. They also say that Sprint will pay your $36 activation fee if purchased by Nov. 23rd.
    *New 2-year contract required.

Worth every penny.

Advertisement
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

3. MandM

MandM Active Member

Has anyone purchased a cell phone on amazon.com before? I called them and asked them how it worked if I were to purchase it. They said if I get one I am unhappy with or defective within the 30 days I would have to return it to them and then wait for a replacement to come in the mail which could take 6-10 days. I also called Sprint and they said that they could activate my old phone while I was waiting for my new one to come. As far as all the account information and activation they said Sprint takes care of that. You would have to call Sprint when you got the phone to have it activated and your service plan would start then.

I am trying to figure if dealing with an online retailer and the possible return issues is worth the $100 savings (plus $18 activation fee). If I were to purchase it at Best Buy I could just exchange it that same day as go to a Hero if I am unhappy with the Moment.

I have to decide fast. Any experiences? Advice?

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Go for it. Nothing to lose.

5. MandM

MandM Active Member

Has anyone purchased this through amazon who is eligible for an upgrade but not a new customer? Is the $79.99 deal only for completely new customers or what? The guy I spoke with at amazon made it sound like both are eligible but the website makes it seem like it is only for new customers.

6. larryc23

larryc23 New Member

7. MandM

MandM Active Member

It isn't a coupon deal, just go there, but it might have ended Saturday and it is for new sprint customers only. That has nothing to do with this thread though. There is another thread for that. This is for amazon.com