GREAT Evo silicone case for cheap!!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 22, 2010
    I wouldnt post this if I didnt think every one would agree and love this case!! OK guys, I tried the case from the other thread about the matte black back and shiny black around the edges case and hated it!! Wanted to share with all of you these silicone cases that I found for $2.69 shipped! Fitment is great, feel is great, all buttons are super easy to push, cutouts are perfect too. I was using a tpu case for daily use and wasnt too crazy about silicone cases untill I got this one. Now, this is all I use. I like it so much I just ordered 5 more. 2 black, 2 white, and 1 grey. Just for backup and for my fiance who is about to get an Evo. I think any one who likes silicone cases will be very pleased with these here. Seller is also easy to work with and has excellent communication!!

[​IMG]special element items - Get great deals on evo, Cell Phones PDAs items on!

Heres some pics of the black one: (crappy pics, will take new ones and post them tonight)

(that is the blanket that the phone was laying on and not the case on the bottom/side in the pic of the front of the phone. Makes it look like the case is messed up but it is perfect)
    Sorry, pictures are terrible. I actually didnt plan to start a thread for it but got bored at work and these pics were on my laptop. I'll take some more pics tonight and post them. Not sure why the background is faded out in the pic of the front of the phone, weird how it did that...

2. J03

J03 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Looks good. Most of the ebay ones I found just had one big cutout for the camera, speaker, and flash. I'll keep this in mind if my sprint silicone case ever wears out.
  3. oldsmoboat

oldsmoboat Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Got mine. They fit a little loose but for the price....