1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Great HD wallpapers for your Rezound, taken from other premium smartphonesGeneral

1. obscuro

obscuro Well-Known Member

The real reason you stick with your Rezound and its sweet display is because people like me really love their phone and are happy to share stuff like this:

250+ HD wallpapers for Rezound -- 77 MB zip

This is my collection of 250+ HD wallpapers from the following sources: HTC Sense Hub, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Droid RAZR, HTC One X, LG Spectrum, Windows 8 theme packs and maybe a few more I'm forgetting.

Put these somewhere on your SD card, like /sdcard/Pictures/wallpapers, and then use an app like Wallpaper Wizardrii to scale them to your home screen and display them at 100 percent quality.

If you are on Gingerbread, you may need to use a custom launcher like ADW or holo launcher (the ICS launcher for pre-ICS phones) to get them to scroll correctly, as the Sense 3.5 launcher does not support scrolling.

Attached are previews of a few of my favorites.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
    misan23, ptco911, 2old4this and 3 others like this.
  2. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

downloaded! no nekkid womens,but there are a couple real nice cityscapes in there :cool:
  3. ginfest

ginfest New Member

Nice stuff, tyvm :)
  4. obscuro

ginfest, TBolt and NEXTLOVER like this.
  5. obscuro

Here is a collection of black-color-themed HD wallpapers, intended for use with the Galaxy Nexus but obviously still useful for us Rezound users. Most of them are pretty awesome, there's about 25 percent I could do without (kittens, etc.) but on the whole, a good collection.

08-02-12_Black_Wallpapers_GNEX_FULL_atticus182 (118 MB)
  6. Boneysota

Boneysota Active Member

Great collections!
  7. obscuro

Here's a new collection I ripped from LG Home 3.0, the launcher that comes with the newest LG phones. 14 total wallpapers, 5.1 MB zipped.

LG_home_wallpapers.zip (5.1 MB)

Attached Files:

8. obscuro

Attached Files:

misan23 and ginfest like this.
  9. ginfest

ginfest New Member

Great collections, tyvm :)
  10. The Saucier

The Saucier Well-Known Member

Nice Work!

In the past I've installed a few wallpaper packs from the Play Store (Galaxy SIII, Jelly Bean, HTC One X); just search for Kovdev (developer name). This is good if you want some of the wallpapers from other devices, although I don't know where the Jelly Bean pack is from but the wallpapers are cool (does Jelly Bean come with it's own set of wallpapers??)

But since I kinda want to have my own look (and not something ripped from another phone) I've started using Wallbase:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citc.wallbase&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS5jaXRjLndhbGxiYXNlIl0.

Seems to have waaaaayyyyy more HD wallpapers then Zedge. You can find pretty much anything you are looking for.
    Bhelios likes this.
  11. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

Nice! Didn't realize Wallbase had an app... use that site for my pc walls -- bloody amazing site!