Mahdy05 Member

my name is mohamed , live in Qatar , i had mobile with folowing info :
    brand : acer
    model : s 100 liquid
    firmware virsion:1.6
    baseband virsion : A1-02.01.03
    kernal virsion : 2.6.29
    build number :Acer_Liquid_2.000.48.emea_CuS4

pls all my friends , its first visit to ur respectful forum , and alas this mobile have alot of prob with it , so please i need your help with complete details with steps to solve following :

1- battery is new i got it from the agent of acer in qatar ( they said it coming from germay ) but alas! it only working maximum 1 day ad half , i dont know why , i tried to go to 2G netwrok ,switch off bluetooth, WIFI , brightenss of screen , sound of dialing , but i dont know how to save battery charger .
    2- bluetooth alas ! doesnt matching with other types of mobiles such as nokia ,apple .. etc .
    3- i dont know anything about the world of androide ( programmes , how to make video call ,games ... )i hear about alot of amazing things about androide but i am just on the start of the androide way.
    4- i dont have cables to connect with pc , also i hear about rooting , and upgrade alot of things but i dont know its and how it will update the mobile

please what should i do to solve these probs , i am sorry about too much writing, but what can i do ?

please i need ways of solutions with full details , i am still in primary school ;) in androide,

thanks for your attention ,
    Note for arab friends , thanks if u will help me with arab explaining and steps also

Advertisement
  2. Mahdy05

Mahdy05 Member

i still waiting the answer/ help from all my friend in this respectful forum , its urgent