1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Great Keyboard to Replace Crappy LG OneTips

1. donkilo

donkilo New Member

SwiftKey Flow Download
    SwiftKey Flow Beta Available for Download

Review
    SwiftKey Flow review: The Android keyboard you've been waiting for | Computerworld Blogs

Allows you to replace keyboard with a functional one without rooting or installing mods.

I think this a great phone for using with the prepaid T-Mobile MVNOs. I got mine for $200 w/ a $50 T-Mobile credit and am now switching to the $40 a month Simple Mobile plan. Also check out Spot Mobile which has 500MB 4G per month if you're willing to try a new company that might not be around forever. CallingMart has prepaid credits at a discount (and often have coupons for at least 5% off). I had an HTC Evo V 4G with Virgin Mobile but horrible reception and no 4G in my area. Now I have unlimited minutes and 4G and I am only paying $3 more a month with the CallingMart coupons than I was with Virgin Mobile. The only thing the Evo V had that the L9 doesn't is 3D pictures so not bad plus the L9 is lighter with a slimmer profile.

Advertisement
  2. bossmaster

bossmaster Member

Touchpal X keyboard I'm using it on my L9 to type this it's fast responsive predictions are good and has Swype if you like to use it.