Great phone!

Last Updated:

1. eifersucht_dt

eifersucht_dt New Member This Topic's Starter

I think people often come to forums to complain when something goes wrong, but rarely when everything is going right. After reading a lot of negative things about this phone, I decided to give it a chance anyways. I've been extremely happy with it. The screen is gorgeous, the phone is FAST, the GPS works (now lol), web browsing is great, and of course, android apps are useful and fun. Battery life at first seemed like a major issue, then I realized it was aol instant messenger that was ruining it. Stopped using that app, and battery life has been more than adequate.

Some minor issues for me are the camera is a little disappointing, and the phone itself doesn't feel too sturdy. However, one of the rubbery shell things that t-mo sells makes the phone feel way better. With it on, it doesn't feel fragile and the on button becomes easy to press.

Overall, great phone!! Very happy with it. I'm looking forward to more Samsung phones in the future.

Advertisement
  2. Passenger

Passenger New Member

Exact same feelings I have about the phone, other than the camera. IMO it takes amazing pictures, even in low lighting.

3. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

prepare yourself for negative responses.