• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Great site!

I joined a few days ago, but have been using Android Forums for quite some time. It always seems to come up in my Google searching at the top of the results. I figured I should go ahead and register.

I had a DINC since 2 days before release/ship date (somehow got REALLY lucky!) Even customer support was surprised when I called to activate it, he asked how I had it already. Been with Verizon for a few years.

Just upgraded to the Galaxy Nexus. Love ICS, but starting to get frustrated with Verizon's 4G (phone drops in to a black hole quite often). I'm a Linux engineer by trade. My resume includes a stint at Red Hat, which I'm proud of :) Great company! (shouldn't have left LOL)

Welcome to Android Forums. I'm glad you decided to join. Often people enjoy the site even more as a member. Congrats on the new Nexus. I'm sorry you are experiencing 4G problems. I suspect it depends on where one is located. I'm in Kansas and big V's 4G is outstanding here. Lucky me I guess. In any event, it's a pleasure to have you official :) I hope you continue to enjoy these forums.

Reactions: Certifried
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones