Greatest games and applications for Samsung Galaxy AceGeneral

1. TrisTan5267

TrisTan5267 Well-Known Member

Can you guys list down 10 greatest games of all time for Samsung Galaxy Ace. Those that only run smoothly counts. Same for the applications. Please list down 10 greatest applications for Samsung Galaxy Ace. Thanks! :D

Advertisement
  2. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

Nfs shift
    Ranging thunder
    Cricket fever
  3. soudy1994

soudy1994 Well-Known Member

pes 2011
    tubemate
  4. chillyouout

chillyouout Active Member

Zenonia 2 (RPG)
    SpeedX
  5. TrisTan5267

Hey Sbnaul! Did your Need for Speed Shift installed on the phone memory and not on the SD Card? It automatically installs in my phone memory. The 36.8mb file and it can't be move on my SD even with app2sd application. And by the way, the game runs smoothly. And we don't the es file explorer anyway. The phone has a built in file explorer. I didn't got it working the first time because it didn't finished downloading. It shows done but it was because of my unstable internet connection. Thanks!
  6. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

fully in phone mem... i just suggested es file explorer since the regular way wasnt initially wrking for u :)
  7. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

i can send u my copy of the file... just 5 mbs... what say ???
  8. TrisTan5267

Please do send me the file amigo. Is it a full version? Do I need those cache thingy? Will my phone need to download a 20mb file from the net or it is just a direct install and play? Thanks! I'll be waiting for the file. Raging Thunder 2 right?
  9. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

I ve sent u the file... Its 2 mbs... But need the additional data...
  10. TrisTan5267

Received the file bro. I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks! :)
  11. TrisTan5267

Hey Sbnaul. Thanks for the file. I'm glad that it worked. But the problem is, it doesn't work offline? :confused: When I played it with my wifi on, it works great. But when I try to open it with my wifi off, If force closes and vibrates. :( Too bad. Is there a way to fix this?
  12. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

its like the games license gets verified everytime u open... so data conn is required for the game to start... when it dosent get that it force closes down... :-(
    so slight data conn just for the game to start...
  13. Must plays
    1. GRAVE DEFENSE
    2. CASTLE WARRIOR
    3. ZENONIA 2
    4. SQUARE ENIX CRYSTAL DEFENDERS
    5. MINI SQUADRON
    6. RAGING THUNDER 2
    7. WORMS
    8. HYPERJUMP
    9. NINJA DASH
    10. NFS SHIFT
    If u want these games just google search the names and type .apk
    eg
    " NFS shift apk download"
    Using file manager juat install thoae apks u have downloaded.
    And one more thing , majority of the Awesome games for android are not available on Android Market, like Gameloft ED/HD games. U need to hunt around in google.
    rezaam likes this.
  14. ss2195

ss2195 Member

dude , according to the android market website, pes 2011 isnt compatible wid ace so how xactly can u refer the game
    thanks
  15. PJ147

PJ147 Well-Known Member

It does work - some of the other games listed above are shown in the market as non compatible. As mikael_schiffe said, you have to find them elsewhere.

Most games have been ported to the aces screen (hvga) and work fine. Just got to look for them.......
  16. praky

praky Well-Known Member

Cut the rope
  17. raeken006

raeken006 New Member

Hi.. i just got galaxy ace 2 weeks ago.. and i want to download a game especially ZENONIA 2,, any tips how to download this game from my PC to my mobile ( galaxy ace ) with 2gb SD memory? any tips and advice are very much appreciated THANKS!
  18. raeken006

raeken006 New Member

19. Chrizzy1984

Chrizzy1984 New Member

There is a site where u can get hvga games and N.O.V.A is among them. Havent played it yet but Ive heard its pretty cool. Can I post the link Or is it against forum rules???
  20. mrluffy18

mrluffy18 Member

These are the list of apps that I used for my samsung galaxy ace
    1.)Lookout
    2.)Photoshop Express
    3.)Ringdroid
    4.)Perfect Applock
    5.)Bible
    6.)Cars and Guns 3d
    7.)MapDroyd
    8.)GunsNGlory
    9.)MX Video Player
    10.)Flaslight
    11.)Destinia
    12.)UberSocial
    13.)VidTrim

I hope you'll like those apps too.. :)
    GrahamF likes this.
  21. SGALAXY

SGALAXY New Member

air penguin

facebook

football kicks

angry birds

fruit slice or fruit ninja
    GrahamF likes this.
  22. GrahamF

GrahamF Well-Known Member

Hi, great free app for anyone who hasn't found it yet on the market. "Speaktoit". Like Siri for the new i-sheep only better! Male or female voices, customisable avatars etc... & works most functions/apps on your phone. Plus it will read out your texts! Try it. Graham :p
  23. timigaguy

timigaguy New Member

hey guys do you know a reliable free app downloader? like to get priced apps but for free? i don't have a budget for things like these
  24. cwilkinson1998

cwilkinson1998 Well-Known Member

Try a game called diversion.

It's a 3d game filled with fun challenges. It runs smoothly on the galaxy ace and the graphics and animations are exceptional.
  25. j4ff

j4ff Member

Dogfight
    its a ww1 flight sim game multiplayer online.controls take a bit of getting used to but after a few month you get the hang of it.very addictive there are 4 missions,ranks to achieve,planes to earn.
    its not free but has been worth the purchase.it has a free trial period before you would need to update if you wish to.