• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Green 24k theme battery icon pics

finnaginagain

Android Enthusiast
Feb 22, 2010
ok so i have finally gotten my notif. bar just right

i used the 24k theme and changed the battery icon to green and slowly changes to yellow then red. Like this

100-green
80-green
60-yellow
40-yellow
20-red
0-red
charge-red

then reverse order while charging
i manually changed the Hue and Saturation of every icon in gimp and can upload them if anyone would like them.

i liked the battery icon but not the color and i didn't know if anyone out there would like to have them!

i have uploaded the pics of them let me know what you think!

THESE ARE NOT MY ORIGINAL IMAGES I CHANGED THEM AND I AM NOT TAKING OWNERSHIP OF THEM JUST PUTTING MY SPIN ON THEM!

Attachments

• stat_sys_battery_100.png
    stat_sys_battery_100.png
    3 KB · Views: 359
  • stat_sys_battery_80.png
    stat_sys_battery_80.png
    3 KB · Views: 325
  • stat_sys_battery_60.png
    stat_sys_battery_60.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 321
  • stat_sys_battery_40.png
    stat_sys_battery_40.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 314
  • stat_sys_battery_20.png
    stat_sys_battery_20.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 314
  • stat_sys_battery_10.png
    stat_sys_battery_10.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 317
  • stat_sys_battery_0.png
    stat_sys_battery_0.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 353
Actually those are nice...

One question, I was trying to mod a widget last night (NemoPlayer) and couldn't get it to work right. I was pulling it to my tools folder, useing 7zip to get to the .png file I wanted to change, changing the file in photoshop, saving the new .png in 7zip and pushing the apk back to the phone. For some reason the apk won't work after I push it back to the phone. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I don't understand your question. MM has never asked to replace or update. I just copy the theme.zip to the AndroidTheme folder. then from MM, pick theme, select theme.zip. MM extracts the zip file, I selected framework-res.apk and clicked apply. After reboot nothing has changed. I have also tried creating my own simple theme and MM seems to see everything correctly. I apply it, MM asks to reboot, but none of the icons have changed. I must be missing a step.

thanks for your help :)

Upvote 0
I was finally able to figure out a way to load my updated framework-res.apk file. I'm not sure if I was using MM incorrectly or not, but it wouldn't make any changes when I tried to apply them. no matter if it was a downloaded theme or one I created. I couldn't use adb commands to push the framework-res.apk file to the system/framework/ folder either. I kept getting a "permission denied" response. Finally I just copied the framework file to my sdcard and used adb commands to copy it to the system/framework/ folder and rebooted.

This method isn't as easy as MM, but I've had zero success with MM for whatever reason.

thx for trying to help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones