Green Day

Last Updated: 2012-10-08 06:35:24
  1. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

Well as I am sure many of you are aware Green Day has 3 new CDs coming out spanning from September to January. Their first of the three was released today (9/25)

A few nights ago Green Day performed live at I Heart Radio and at the end of the performance Billie had a bit of a melt down

Now there is a link to a video of the melt down, but it does have strong language

Billie went into treatment for substance abuse and Green Day was forced to postpone a few of their shows on their upcoming tour.

What are your thoughts on this? Will it hurt their sales? We have seen drunken rages from actors hurt their careers (Mel Gibson).. how much of an impact will this have do you think?

Advertisement
  2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Idk but I like the album a lot. Not sure why I thought the mainstream reviews would be a worthwhile measurement. Awesome sauce imo. The $5 Amazon buy feels almost like stealing when the whole album is worthy.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think it will be that big of a deal. Rock stars come and go out of rehab. Hope he works it out.
  4. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Not a big deal to me. Especially when you think about their name. ;)

I like 'em, heard only one song of this new album, but liked it.
  5. gilly78201

gilly78201 Active Member

I loved that meltdown