Green dot sticker on my incredibe's boxGeneral

Last Updated:

1. longdaddy

longdaddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else have a small green dot sticker on the box the phone came in? I'd like to know what it means. I know on the blackberry tour when they had trackball problems when they fixed it they put a green dot sticker on it so that makes me think something has been corrected about the phone

Advertisement
  2. guyheavensent

guyheavensent Well-Known Member

Knowing Verizon, they have done it to previous phones... they test their phones alot before shipping..they have been known to find bugs and give it a fix before it heads out the door with the OS software.. probably jsut means it was updated software wise before it left the door of their warehouse with the current OS.

just a hunch.

3. WARRIIOR

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

It means you get 10% off your next Walmart purchase...lol.

4. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Mine had a small green dot sticker as well. Also mine came with the battery installed, which I thought was kind of strange (watched a few unboxing vids in reviews prior to the official release and they had to install the battery).

5. bmo21

bmo21 Active Member

Mine too had a green sticker on the box. However the battery was in sealed in the plastic bag. Seems to be working great.

6. kriswknight

kriswknight Well-Known Member

A lot of times they will do that with a phone if they have to upgrade software on a device. They will take them from the back and do the update and then place a sticker on the box so they know it was running a certain software version. I have no idea why they would need to do that with the incredible on 2.1.

7. pztrick

pztrick Active Member

My guess: Green sticker means you have the 2GB SD card.

8. Steevka

Steevka Active Member

I had a green sticker. Battery was red and new in the plastic, and also did not come with a 2gb card. Hope this helps some way