• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help green hornet movie question

Great. Apparantly you only get a few trys at it. Now I have exhausted my allowed number of attempts and can no longer watch it for free! What the heck!!!!!!!!

Yeah same here created HTC watch account opened movie went to downloading license Screen said I had zero licenses and nothing.... And doesnt seem like they really mark what movies are 3D in the store either.. Of course i could be not looking in the right place either....

Upvote 0
Not sure what happened, I guess htc fixed whatever they needed to fix. I tried to watch green hornet this morning, and what do you know, it started playing.
You are correct and I'm impressed with it. No eye strain what so ever. This 3d feature might actually turn out to be a really nice add. I actually prefer this over 1080p recording or a single 8 mp camera, but that's just me. I rarely take pictures or videos.

Upvote 0
You are correct and I'm impressed with it. No eye strain what so ever. This 3d feature might actually turn out to be a really nice add. I actually prefer this over 1080p recording or a single 8 mp camera, but that's just me. I rarely take pictures or videos.

Yeah, I am starting to like this glasses free 3d thing a lot more and more. I don't suffer from the eye strain or headache issues like other people or my girlfriend but she was also watching it on her 3vo and she really like the 3d effects and she didn't get any eye strain or headaches at all.

Upvote 0
:( So far I can't find anyway to stream the HTC Watch movies over DLNA. I even tried to navigate directly to the folder that has the movie. It's in a proprietary format (".eny") that can only be run through HTC watch. Hopefully it will work through HDMI.

Yeah they have the content licensed. I am guessing it'll work through HDMI but who knows.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Kinda interesting that you guys are getting yours to work. When I touch the app icon, it takes me straight to the Watch store(Yes Ive registered and everything). No downloading license, and definitely no remote attempt to play the movie. Weird. I even did the update to fix the sync issue. How do I get this to work?

*edit* My Bad. When I got the phone I immediately replaced the 8gbsd with my 16gb not realizing that the movie was on the sd card. I thought it was something I would have to download.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones