• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yellow Snowman

Android Enthusiast
Mar 16, 2011
Anyone using Green Power now that Juice Defender isn't working on TBOLT?

Ever since I d/l Green Power I am not getting any 1x, 3G, or 4G speeds. IS that because of Green Power? Can I change the settings to fix this or does it have something to do with my reception/Verizon network?

Lets compare settings. I reinstalled green power after Thursday when there was that network outage. I've got my settings as off for 1 hr and on for 2 minutes. I think that is enough to find a signal and sync but not burn lots of battery if there is no signal. I also manually turn on and off the wifi and mobile network at the widget level so there is no hunting for signal unnecessarily. This seems to be working well for me but Monday at work will be the real test.

What have other people been using?

Upvote 0
This app sucks. I might delete it already. Its great at night but during the day its garbage. I find myself having to turn off the app 2-3x per day so I can access the network for navigation, voice commands, and any facebook app.

This app needs work IMO. It should auto-start the network when phone is out of sleep mode

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones