• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings all

luminarias

Lurker
Sep 18, 2010
Hi all!

I'm a new Droid user, coming over from Palm. I was a hardcore devotee of the old Palm platform (pre-non-proprietary OS) and was forced to convert a couple of months ago when my Clie began to crash about once every 48 hours. It was a very rocky transition (Droid does not recognize old Palm, and the third party-app I used mangled a lot of my data on both my Palm and Google archives during the transfers), but I made it over to Droid after a couple of days of cleanup. :D And now I'm as tethered to the Droid as I was to my Clie!

I have a question I am going to post to the forums, but I wanted to say first that I appreciate this forum's existence. If I have learned anything so far, it is that it takes a village to maintain a Droid, and the tons of information and good people here are so great!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the boards. *waves*

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones