Greetings and, erm, hello.

Last Updated:

1. BigShot

BigShot New Member This Topic's Starter

How do?
    As you'll see just off to the side I'm a HTC Desire user from Manchester in England (that'd be the Manchester, then).

I've just got my invite onto the AppInventor beta which probably isn't that big a deal, I've not eared it in any way, but I'm hopelessly excited about having a crack at it.

It might even be the spark that reignites the latent hacker within. I used to use Visual Basic up until I was about 18 and then started coding in Java when I went to study computer science at university before being bored out of my mind with the course, quitting school, my job, and running away to France to go snowboarding.

I'm probably not going to become a heavy user of the forum, but no doubt I'll drop in from time to time when I break something on my phone and need my hand holding while I fix it. I might even wade in with news of a brand spanking new app if I ever make something half useful... don't worry though, I won't be bragging about Hello Worlds and the various other newbie steps I'll no doubt be taking over the coming weeks and months.

Anyway - I'd better pretend I'm at work again and actually get something done. I may be the boss but that's no excuse for THIS much slacking!

Cheers folks,

Nice forum you've got here. ;)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! You have come to the best place for information on your Android phone! :)

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)