1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Greetings!! (and Gifts- 2 GV invites)

1. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

Good morning Androiders... My name is Chad and I'm the next new guy here. For the last two years, I've been collecting dust with a Verizon Voyager, and it looks like it's time to retire the old dinosaur and get a new gadget. Sometime between now and the end of the year, I plan to get a Droid, as it looks like the best thing to hit VZW in a long time. Hopefully, I can get some good advice from you folks when I need it, and provide the same as I get more proficient at using the phone.

I also come bearing gifts- I have two Google Voice invites available to the first two members that respond. If anyone needs one, please do the following:

1. Send me a Personal Message with your Gmail address so I can send you the invite.

2. Post a response below saying that you are PM'ing me a request. That way, after two such posts, others will know that the invites are gone and this thread and my inbox won't get slammed.

Have a nice day. :)

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hi "TheGreen" and Welcome to the forums! :D

Nice of you to offer up some invites , I have no use for them as I am in the UK but I'm sure someone will Enjoy it. Have some Rep! For your kind offering though ;)
  3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  4. jpetersen5

jpetersen5 Well-Known Member

sending a PM
  5. Robfactory

Robfactory Well-Known Member

that' awesome of you green. Welcome to the clubhouse.
  6. thegreen

Invites have been sent... enjoy!

cheers.
  7. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Hey I know you - what's up man? Glad you made it over!

Swappin' out the 'ol Voyager myself for a Droid. ;)
  8. thegreen

What up, Phase dawg?
    Still fightin' off the ladies? :D
  9. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

It's never ending, man..
  10. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Holy crap...lol
  11. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  12. bigdadjk

bigdadjk New Member

Im new also to the site. i would love a invite have been trying through google since i got my phone and no luck. if you could help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks
  13. thegreen

Sorry- I'm out.
    Welcome to the forum tho...good luck- I've heard that google passes them out pretty quickly.
  14. thegreen

Been browsing the threads for awhile this AM, and a few minutes ago my best buddy the Fedex guy showed up with my brand new Droid, so... uhh... I gotta go.

Unboxing time!!!
    :p...:D
  15. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Welcome, albeit a little late, but anybody that would use Bill the Cat as an avatar is OK in my book!