Greetings Fellow EarthlingsAccessories

1. TheZach

TheZach New Member

I have just purchased my first android phone - the Droid X from NewEgg.... it is going to arrive tommorow.

Any suggestions on accessories... I'm thinking of the otterbox but would like some other thoughts.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mays24

Mays24 Well-Known Member

3. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

What kind of accessories do you want? Do you want a case with goofy cartoons and tons of color? Do you need a super-tough case because you are had on your phone and work at a constrution site, or do you have an office job and just want to keep the phone from getting scratched? Do you need/want a car dock or a dock next to your bed? We can't suggest which accessories you want. But tell us what you want, and we can help point out the good, the bad and the ugly. Welcome to the forum, and hope you love your DX as much as I love mine!

By the way, I have a Rocketfish case from Best Buy and the clear screen protector from Verizon. Love the case. The screen protector is OK; a little bit of orange peel, and sometimes my finger doesn't slide across it really well, but it's OK. I will replace it eventually though, there are better options out there. That's all the accessories I have.
  4. TheZach

TheZach New Member

I would like a really rugged case
  5. Stealthman

Stealthman Well-Known Member

The motorola car dock is awesome however you can't use many cases with it, some you can but you have to modify your dock.

I was using a case for a while (Siedio Active X which is a very protective case) but I've gone back to naked so I can use my car dock more. I like the phone naked better anyway, fits in my pocket better.

A Steinhill Ultra Crystal screen protector is a must in my book.

Enjoy your X
  6. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member