Greetings from NY

Last Updated:

1. rainbowblack

rainbowblack New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, names Jay. Just thought I'd drop a line. I ordered my G1 on Saturday, so hopefully I'll get my Phone by tomorrow-Thursday. you have no idea how excited I am to get my hands on this phone. I've had the same damn black RZR for the past two years.

Don't you just love the feeling of getting your hands on a new piece of tech? How you obsess over the thing for its first week learning its layout and toying with all its features? I cant wait to theme it once i feel comfortable enough to give it a shot.

Well, glad to make your acquaintance everyone, see you on the forums!

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF, you will find the G1 an excellent piece of technology !!

3. sergey

sergey Well-Known Member

Are you in NYC? I'm moving out there and wonder what t-mobile is like...

4. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! I always enjoy the first few moments of owning a new tech item. But they best part is when you finally decided its not a baby and want to hack and root the machine...THEN the real fun begins. Enjoy your stay!

5. rainbowblack

rainbowblack New Member This Topic's Starter

T-mobile seems hit-or-miss with a lot of people, personally I've never had any problems with the service, except for its long island coverage, which has improved in the past year. as far as signals go if you're living in Manhattan then you'll never have to worry about dropped calls. as for other parts of the 5 borough every provider has its spotty areas. my cousin who uses sprint lives in the Bronx and moved about three miles away, she has to sit by her window now to ensure she has enough bars. lol

T-mobile also the cheapest out of the major providers if I'm not mistaken

6. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome welcome! :)

7. sergey

sergey Well-Known Member

Oh, thanks for the tip. T-mobile is the cheapest among the big providers. Which is kind of what brought me to the G1.

8. kyle82

kyle82 New Member

yeha, the first time i had the phone of my fantasies it came to me that fantasies aren't really fantasies.. they were just cravings. we never get satisfied.. even we get to the point of having the technology where cellphones exist as holograms, there would never be contentment.. lol :)