greetings from Richmond virginia

Last Updated:

1. Beergnome

Beergnome Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings folks!
    I'm just a brewer living in virginia. For the past two and hald years I was using a BB pearl and really enjoyed it. Well, except that dang trackball kept gumming up me! I decided at upgrade time I was going to get a touch screen phone. The iphone was righr out considering it's limitations and contract obligations. I was leaning heavily towards a storm 2. But then at the same time my bud got an android, and imanaged to finnaly short out my pearl.
    Playing with buddies droid sold me and I abandoned blackberry. So, being the..well, more technicly savvy of the two of us I've doing the reserch to push this thing ro the limit!

I primarly use linux at home, and I love the open source aspect of the droids OS.
    I found this site few days ago and has so far proven to be the most helpfull in figuring out how to push this thing.
    I haven't fone so far as to root it..yet, but I have figured out how to recode movies and got a couple here now. The phone is quickly replacinfg my wee little gen1 ipod nano! The media player is that good and I don't have to pollute any of my PC,s with bloat ware to load it!
    Really, I love this phone and OS, its the closest I've found that puts my computer in my pocket than anything.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Welcome to the Forums!

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! [​IMG]

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year [​IMG]