::Greetings from Tampa, Florida::

Last Updated:

1. Dzeimsas

Dzeimsas Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All-

I was curious as to if I could use my G1 as an mp3 player in my truck... I googled the question and what do you know... I come to this site. So I immediately signed up! :)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and really just introduce myself to the forum... Hope everyone has a great Veterans Day!

Viso Gero-

Advertisement
  2. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Welcome.

And hopefully you see you can use it as an mp3 player and if you keep it charging you could also use it as a gps unit and as a web radio unit. There are many fun mobile apps for use on the go.

3. Dzeimsas

Dzeimsas Member This Topic's Starter

That is awesome! Yeah I definitley intend on using the G1 to the fullest and I will check those features out! Web Radio... Thats sick! I cant wait to set that up! :) Good times!

-Viso

4. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

I don't want to oversell it...but it is cool.

TuneWiki is a social music player which is very cool and does a lot of neat things and Imeem is like Pandora or Slacker.

5. Royle Lindsey

Royle Lindsey New Member

Hi..My truck presented an obstacle to this in the form of a CD player..The USB and CD are capable of playing back MP3 audio, of course, as well as the similarly encumbered WMA and AAC formats. Naturally, for ideological reasons, a decent amount of my audio is in Ogg Vorbis and FLAC formats, which this unit can

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)