Greetings From The North Android Folks

Last Updated:

1. whiznotkid

whiznotkid New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 6, 2010
    Just got my Incredible early from Verizon, haven't had much time with it yet but so far it's looks and abilities are amazing. My work issued everyone a blackberry storm, a few of us got storm 2's, ok little gadget but not much of a blackberry fan.

My only grip with the incredible so far, just like with ALL phones, is the battery life. It's better than I had thought it would be but this seems to be a business ploy of all carriers and manufactures, put out a phone they know sucks tons of juice with an inferior battery, then in a month or so we'll sell em the extended for darn near 100 bucks. When Verizon does release the rest of the 2150 batteries with backs, they will run us 79.99. :(

Anyway, glad to be a part of a forum community I know will be around for quite awhile. I made the mistake of buying a delve a few years back and that was the most worthless fake smartphone one could own, and the forum was just everyone complaining on how they got ripped, not fun. Hope to talk with some of you soon!

2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Welcome to the community! Don't forget to check out the Incredible's subforum! You can share your opinion there with lots of other owners. :D