1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Greetings - Seeking Any Info on Rooting Z665C

1. HairOnFire

HairOnFire New Member

Having worked for and associated with US Carriers for so many years I'm aware of how much they screw the public. It is insane the profits they make on MRC for mobile billings.

My carrier is Tracfone
    My smartphone is Android 4.1.1

I'm only looking to Root the thing to allow as you already know more apps and squeeze a little more out of the RAM and utilize the extSdCard a little more!

If anyone comes across a method for rooting the ZTE Valet Z665C I'd be grateful; I've found nothing so far even though there are several rooting methods for other ZTE systems.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

That's one vivid username you have :) Welcome to Android Forums. I see we lack a support area / root area for your Valet. I hope we can improve on that. You might try asking in our general Android discussion area if someone might know of a method of root or someone that might be working towards such. Here is a link to that area:
    Android Discussion - Android Forums
  3. ragnar_lodbrok

ragnar_lodbrok New Member

I have this phone also. I think you can root it with poot but not sure.
  4. bbnfan502

bbnfan502 New Member

I'm beginning to think/believe ROOT is not possible for this device. I have tried 1click, towelroot, IROOT, poot, some Japanese root program, framaroot and so many others I cant begin to recall. WTF, this CAN'T be impossible. ANY help would be greatly appreciated & THANX.