• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings

Churche

Lurker
Nov 20, 2009
Well, not really much to say about myself even though I've done this abunch of times...

Well to start off I'm a Motorola DROID user bought it day 2 of its upcoming and love every bit of it. It is however my first android phone, and found this Android community through a friend and thought I'd join. I like to make graphics during my free time(like my sig) as well as play multiple FPS (First Person Shooters)

Glad to meet you all if I don't get a chance to respond to your welcome.

Off track... That is NOT me in my avatar...

Well, not really much to say about myself even though I've done this abunch of times...

Well to start off I'm a Motorola DROID user bought it day 2 of its upcoming and love every bit of it. It is however my first android phone, and found this Android community through a friend and thought I'd join. I like to make graphics during my free time(like my sig) as well as play multiple FPS (First Person Shooters)

Glad to meet you all if I don't get a chance to respond to your welcome.

Off track... That is NOT me in my avatar...

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones