• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings

dmking79

Lurker
Jan 5, 2010
Hi there fellow Androidians ;) My Christmas present to myself this year was to ditch my AT&T Blackberry (the bold...which I did enjoy, but I've been down the crackberry path before) and get myself something different.

Since I don't live under a rock, I heard about the Droid...drrrrrrroid and since my contract was up, I took the plunge. I am really impressed with the look and feel of the droid and the android OS as a whole. Definitely excited to see what improvements 2.1 will bring too

cheers,
dan

Hi there fellow Androidians ;) My Christmas present to myself this year was to ditch my AT&T Blackberry (the bold...which I did enjoy, but I've been down the crackberry path before) and get myself something different.

Since I don't live under a rock, I heard about the Droid...drrrrrrroid and since my contract was up, I took the plunge. I am really impressed with the look and feel of the droid and the android OS as a whole. Definitely excited to see what improvements 2.1 will bring too

cheers,
dan

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones