Greetings!

1. picturenc

picturenc New Member

Just moved from Verizon to Net10 (on a Verizon network)! I have a Samsung Precedent and it has virtually zero memory.

I've read many posts about 'rooting', but to be honest, it sounds and reads like brain surgery - just not in my wheel house. If anyone has a link to a post/thread that gives EXTREME dummies a way to:

1 - use their SD card to install apps;
    2 - get rid of the irritating "low phone memory" message

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks all and have a good weekend.

Mark - picturenc

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the site :D

Hopefully we can assist you with any issues you encounter with your device.

Thanks for joining :)
  4. picturenc

picturenc New Member

Thanks Mikestony and Digital Controller! I did see that post about "All Things Root". I guess my brain just doesn't work that way, as it doesn't seem to help me. Ask me a soccer training question, I can give you the ends and outs, but this 'rooting thing' has me completely baffled.

Now people are telling me that they tried to call me, but "it went straight to voicemail" and I don't have any messages. I also got a message that my "text messages were full" and my latest text message was deleted. I only have about 25 texts in memory.

I've read a dozen posts on rooting - in this forum and other forums - and it seems everyone is written as if the reader automatically knows the terminology and it's meaning.

Oh well. I may just buy another phone.

Thanks anyway.

Mark