1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Groove Salad - Chill Lounge

1. Ricky Babalu

Ricky Babalu Well-Known Member

Any "Groove Salad" fans? It is an internet radio station that I listen to all the time. It plays downtempo, chill, lounge, ambient type music. I get the station on my mobile phone through "Tune In" radio app. On my PC I use WinAmp. Hope to turn on some folks to some "new" music.

Groove Salad

Advertisement
  2. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Who wants a groove salad when you can have a Groove Armada?!?!? :p
  3. Ricky Babalu

Two of my favorite songs:
    :

Speed Daemon likes this.
  4. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Sounds good! Thanks for the "links for the lazy". :eek:
  5. Ricky Babalu

My pleasure speed daemon, I am glad you enjoyed them.
  6. Ricky Babalu

Here is another nice tune:
    :
    Speed Daemon likes this.
  7. Ricky Babalu

Another good tune. I guess there are no cool people that listen to good music!
    [​IMG]

Speed Daemon likes this.
  8. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Sadly at my age I don't get many leads to really good new music any more, and the seemingly limitless free time I had in my youth has mysteriously disappeared! :dontknow:

Thanks for bring it to my lazy face, though! :congrats:
  9. Ricky Babalu

We will have to change that "Speed". BTW, I am probably older than you!
  10. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Unfortunately my music-loving friends either never made anything of themselves and kind of vanished out of my life, or got married, settled down and kind of vanished from my life. I welcome a fresh crop!