1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Group Notifications in Notification drawer

1. maalikhorn

maalikhorn New Member

I have a quick question. I have a mytouch 4g and I am not new to android. Ive also had an iPhone. If anybody has seen pictures of ios 5 notification center, it groups the notifications. For an example all the phone notifications would be together, as well as messages and whatever else. If your not sure what I'm talking about then just look up ios 5 notification center on google. I want to know if its anyway to group the notifications on android by where the notifications came from; not just time.

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Not sure about your phone, but on.mine they are grouped. If I get 10 messages, it would show up as one grouped notification. If I get 5 missed calls and 8 messages for example, I will be shown two grouped notifications, one for the multiple messages and another for multiple calls. Mine aren't arranged by time. Probably its just your phone's ROM?
  3. maalikhorn

maalikhorn New Member

I really feel stupid. I completely forgot it does that. Thanks. Do you know if you can change the drawer background
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Well just remember that whatever iOS shows up as 'new', they copied.from something else. They just do.a better job at showing off.

As for customizing the notificatiin bar, you need to be rooted and look for UOT Kitchen on Google.