GRRRRRRR! Help?Support

Last Updated:

1. Alexusf

Alexusf Member This Topic's Starter

I cant use my Moment without my Bluetooth... any time I try to talk on it, my ear or hair hangs up the phone or puts it on speaker or turns on some other app. I think I read here that they were working on a way to lock the screen when talking? Has that happened? This is crazy.. Ive been trying to hold the phone away from my ear but I still have problems.
    :confused:

Advertisement
  2. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Download the leaked 2.1 update, the screen is redesigned so that won't happen.

Alexusf likes this.
  3. Alexusf

Alexusf Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! Where do I get it??

4. duratime

5. duratime

Please understand that doing this is going to wipe your phone, but if your contacts are backed up on Google, your fine there. Your text messages will all be blanked. It will be like getting a brand new phone, but your SD card will be untouched. It is really worth it though. You'll like your phone so much better.

6. emcube

emcube Active Member

I've been dealing with the same issue for a long time and I ended up updating my phone to 2.1/dd10. So far, I haven't had this issue yet.

7. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

At this point, we are about 2 to 3 weeks out on the 'expected arrival date' for Sprint's official 2.1 update (they have confirmed early May to many people at this point) and most people are going to be better off waiting for that rather than risking their phones doing a flash. Sure, the tools are there and to the tech-junkie, flashing is a simple process, but for the run of the mill user, after suffering for a few months with issues like this, 2 weeks isn't much longer to wait.

Just my 2 cents...

8. duratime

Sprint officially said by the end of the first quarter and now they say "early May". The date keeps changing. For me, I don't care because I already have 2.1 and it is working much better than 1.5 and I most likely will never update to Sprint's "Official" one anyhow. I'll just wait for SDX to put the recovery on it and use that. I have full confidence that I will not lose all my settings and such again. The OP sounds truly frustrated, and this is the best fix, and he or she can have it now. Why wait. It really isn't that hard, and I'm not that much of a tech junkie, I was just desperate for a better phone than Sprint was currently offering, and this update gave me that. You do realize that by the time it took me to write this I could have put my phone back to stock? It is that easy.

9. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

you could also just remove the buttons in 1.5 instead of jumping to 2.1 - just throwing the option out there. any of burst's themes over on sdx-developers.com for 1.5 have the buttons removed.

10. Podar

Podar Active Member

I'm running 2.1 DD10 and the speaker kept kicking on during my phone call today....also was getting the "doink" and vibration going off constantly. Really weird.