• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GS2 External SD Card Corruption

I have a rooted GS2 with an external SD card. The SD card keeps getting corrupted. It's happened twice already. What might be the problem?

This keeps happennin to me as wel... My sgs2 is not rooted but is runnin the official ICS 4.0.3 on it but the card keeps gettin damaged on the phone.. i hav already changed 2 SD cards but it persists on all cards.. the cards perform wel on my nokia though!! :thinking: ne ideas y this is happennin??

Upvote 0
corrupted. ..means? you cannot read the files on your card even using your file manager on phone?? mine does not boot on startup .. but it reads the files. . cannot use my gallery/camera since it says card not mounted. .. used another card and same issue returned. ..

have you tried to format your cards?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones