1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

GS3 Case discussion threadTips

1. rlb4

rlb4 Well-Known Member

+1 for the Seidio case/holster. I have had them for my last 2 phones and they are thin but protective. They are very good quality and are easy to use 1 handed. Good grip but slides easy into pocket and no lint.
  2. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

So going with the otterbox defender.
  3. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

4. matttye

I prefer the look of this one now:

Genuine Samsung S3 Slim Case - White - EFC-1G6SWEC - Twin Pack

It practically doesn't change the look of the phone, but still adds a level of protection to the back.
    kool kat2 likes this.
  5. SecretSexyNinja

SecretSexyNinja Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen a clear case that is more a soft rubber? I just have had hard cases get dirt in them and scratch the crap out of my phone.
  6. matttye

My post above yours is a rubber clear case :) It's not released yet, but I think it should be any day. There were lots of accessories on mobilefun that said "not released" about two days ago that are now "in stock."
    SecretSexyNinja likes this.
  7. jcp007

jcp007 Member

8. rlb4

rlb4 Well-Known Member

9. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

10. matttye

Roughly $23. You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere or locally to you.
  11. mvh

mvh Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if the white Case Mate Barely There is matte like the black ones? I like the soft grippy feel of the black ones I had on my Desire and S2.
  12. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

13. NineToTheSky

NineToTheSky Well-Known Member

Mine is glossy.

One I have got that I really love is the red Incipio Feather case.
  14. BaronOfBlood

BaronOfBlood Well-Known Member

After doing some research over the weekend I'm definitely going to buy a Diztronic TPU case for my GSIII, website says they'll be in stock on the 18th :)
  15. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

cary328is likes this.
  16. RamOG

RamOG Well-Known Member

What do I search for on eBay for the that one, and do they have diff colors.

The phone is already big so wondering if I should get an ottetbox or not
  17. Midcoast

Midcoast New Member

This phone has a monster screen that will eat a lot of battery quickly. Will Mophie or Power skin come out with a battery case?
  18. matttye

He provided a link a few posts later. :)
    RamOG likes this.
  19. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

I get better battery life than my old GS2 by far. :)
  20. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

It's made by Nillken.
  21. Renegade360

Renegade360 Active Member

22. npro1464

npro1464 Well-Known Member

That looks cool :thumb: . I always felt it was silly to get an expensive case. How much gerth does it add? I have a Seidio active case on my Thunderbolt, and it really makes it bulky. Im looking for something a little thinner this time around. The Otterbox, id imagine, would be bulky too.
  23. akita

akita Well-Known Member

Id get this but that would get dirty real quick(you'll see all the dirt and lint accumulate). I'll just opt for a typical silicone case(i guess as close to blue as possible) in the same theory in mind. Won't ever get the hard snap on type cases since those tend to lose their "snap on" capabilities rendering them essentially useless within a few months time.
    One piece cases>More than one piece cases
  24. kmoore11

kmoore11 Well-Known Member

25. sherlock5545

sherlock5545 Well-Known Member

Well, if the surface where it falls is leveled, than yes, it would. That isn't the case if it falls on a rough surface. To gain that kind of protection, you need a screen protector as well.