GS3 running slowGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-07-21 07:29:39
  1. Attain????????

Attain???????? Well-Known Member

My GS3 for some reason is slower today, running the same stuff as yesterday. Apps synch rarely. Weather widget in the middle of the screen with a search bar on top or it, lots of texting and haven't deleted any of them is that maybe why? When I close out messaging the weather widget with the time doesn't load up for a second or two. RAM is running between 4 and 8 hundred depending on what I'm doing. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Funnyusername

Funnyusername Well-Known Member

Maybe try a full shut off and shut down. Its hard for me to know your definition of slow. But its natural for phones to get slower as they become more used. Sounds unlikely in your case however since the phone is relatively new. That's why when you first get the phone it boots in like 10 seconds. 6 months later it takes like 30. :)
  3. Attain????????

Attain???????? Well-Known Member

Right now, if I open messages, then exit them using the back button not the home button the home screen which has 4 small icons a 4 x 2 weather widget and a quick search bar is loading slow first the icons then the bar then the weather widget, earlier it all loaded up same time instantly, and its doing it on every page. I deleted all the texts and it's still doing it so idk whats wrong. and just a minute ago messages was saying I had a message when I didn't
  4. universem2

universem2 Well-Known Member

Have you tried uninstalling the weather widget? Let me know if that helps.