1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

GS4 Driving me crazy!General

1. Kal

Kal Member

Hello everyone and thank you in advance,

This is my problem. I bought the GS4 about 4 months ago. Everything was going great. Fast phone, great features, I was in love. However everything changed 7 days ago.

I went on vacation out of the country 7 days ago (I live in California, its relevant I promess). On the night I arrived, I conected via wifi to my cousins house. Everything seemed fine.

6 days ago my phone started to go crazy. The wifi connection will not stay on! it drops every 10 to 15 mins. I have tried in dozens of wifi locations, all act the same way, including privately owned houses.

Also, every app in my phone except the music player keeps crashing and force closing. It happens every time I use an app. I can not use an app for more than 15 mins because it force closes and I have to restart. Even the keyboard will close and restart.

I think this is what might be happening with the wifi. It somehow force closes and restarts about a minute later. These are the only things that have changed:

1. Out of the country.
    2. Turned off data.
    3. Allowed international calling to be turned on.

I really hope its just an out of the country thing. I have tried soft resent, turn on and off and nothing helps.

Sorry for the long post and gramar errors, this is an international keyboard that Im not used to. But this issue has totally crippled mu GS4 that I love.

Advertisement
  2. Bagbug

Bagbug Well-Known Member

Dont waist more time debugging, just do a factory reset.
  3. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member