• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GS4 Text message problem NEED HELP

YGjenjen

Lurker
Jul 20, 2013
So my galaxy s4 is 3 days old and I've experienced some problems with my phone. This happened twice, I was texting with my friends with the stock text message app and all of a sudden it just won't send my text or receive text my other friends either it kept on saying failed to send. And I also couldn't make phone calls. so I restart the phone then it worked. It happened again today, same ssituation but this time I turned off the phone and took out the sim card and put it back it carefully. Then its fibe since then. I dont know if its because of my sim card or the phone's problem tho, hope this doesn't happen again but I would like to know if anybody is experiencing or had experienced sonething like this, please post on this thread to hwlp me out. Im new to samsung phones I used to own an lg phone. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones