Gsmart 1315 original romSupport

1. Nicurom

Nicurom New Member

I have a Gsmart 1315 but for a few days my camera application does not function. It gives me an error when I try to start it. Reseting, updating with the official update did not work.
    Do any of you have the original rom for this phone?
    This will be the last resort before going to service with this phone.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Times8

Times8 Member

Hi,

First you need to make a back-up of all data on your phone, and also make sure that there is no update zip file present on your SD card. Switch the phone off. Then restart the phone while pressing the camera button. You will then see the update screen; warning sign with an android logo. The following will be optioned: a. reboot system now, b. wipe data/factory reset, c. wipe cache partition.

First do option b. then after restart also option c. Then use the following ROM update file present here: www.scopeq.com/service_gsmart/rom_updates/1315_/update1.zip

After the update, restart and see if camera works again. Good luck!
  3. Nicurom

Nicurom New Member

Thank you. It was a more drastic problem but solved by the service guys- replacement of the motherbord. No problem since.

Do you know if clockworkmod has an image for this model?
  4. melinda0719

melinda0719 New Member

I have a 1315 primary GSmart phone and the sim card is not recognized by all of the numbers in front of gray meberke there. If anyone could help would appreciate.