• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GT-I9505 don't boot up

gatinsh

Lurker
Jul 13, 2014
Hello. I encountered the following problem. I have a GT-I9505. when I swapped the broken screen, my phone no longer accepted simcard. I tried to wipe data / factory reset then wipe cache partition and backup and restore. Now my phone freeze on samsung logo and the indicator lights up in blue.
the phone is not rooted
what options are to fix it?

Hello. I encountered the following problem. I have a GT-I9505. when I swapped the broken screen, my phone no longer accepted simcard. I tried to wipe data / factory reset then wipe cache partition and backup and restore. Now my phone freeze on samsung logo and the indicator lights up in blue.
the phone is not rooted
what options are to fix it?

Hello and welcome to Android Forums gatinsh! :)

Sorry to learn you are having problems. You seem to have done the sensible things to get your phone to boot.

There are a couple of options that I can think of...

1. Take it back to the Samsung Service Point or whoever repaired it, and ask them why it is not booting and to fix it.

2. You could try downloading and re-flashing the stock Samsung firmware for your model of phone and CSC code via Odin by carefully reading the instructions and links in #1.5 of 28 Galaxy S4 models - know yours?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones