• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GTA III won't load

mattscx

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Hey guys! I'm using a Telus Samsung Galaxy S II X on ICS. I recently bought GTA III and the app starts normally and I can navigate the main menu. However, after tapping on "New Game", I get the loading screen identical to this one:

554141-grand-theft-auto-iii-android-screenshot-loading-screens.png

except the loading bar at the bottom is stuck at around 10% and never moves. I've tried uninstalling the application numerous times, completely deleting all game files and reinstalling, rebooting the device but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated!

GTA III is a very glitchy game and consider that you have a fairly outdated smartphone, I don't think it will run at all. I could barely get it working on my Note 2 and it crashes so much... I don't think they will fix this because Gta vice city is coming to mobile...

I don't think the problem is with my phone because others have been able to play this game with the same model

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones