Gta vice city android

1. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

If you phone or tablet can run this i recommend u get it. So much to do and really fun.

Runs and plays like a dream with my Asus Transformer prime.

Although i had to turn the graphing detail down and turn off dynamic shadows to get it to play smoothly...

(Though I do have draw distance and screen resolution up to max).

Weird seeing as Rockstar always optimized their games for Tegra processors in the past...

Anyone else found this on their device? would love to know what device u need to play this on Max everything.
  3. shawnely

shawnely Member

Not showing up in the market. When i use the web, my phone shows doesn't show up as compatable sch-1503 I think. anyways, is there a trick to getting it to work? or show up?
  4. LS1BadBird

LS1BadBird Well-Known Member

This runs like a dream on my Nexus 7. And being able to plug and play my XBox controller makes it even better!
  5. Damn, not compatible with galaxy tab2, what a shame. GTA is still one of my favourite game series.
  6. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

there is a way if its not showing on market.

change build.prop of your device if u r device is rooted
  7. Wei55zach

Wei55zach Active Member

GTA Vice City was my fave of the series mainly due to the soundtrack. Is this the port the same as PS2 version with soundtrack and all?
  8. gamer_carrot

gamer_carrot Member

9. vinoben85

vinoben85 Member

It's really funny because i actually have this game on my mediocre PC right now, but i don't continue playing it because i'm stuck at the mission when we have to blow up building with small helicopter. Hopefully, you all can pass that mission.
  10. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

if you are referring to the remote control helicopter trying to blow of the half built building near the start of the campaign missions then the trick is to go slow and ignore all the workers, just stay higher than they can reach, its really tedious but if you take your time its not that bad.
  11. moorken

moorken Well-Known Member

you need a powerful system indeed, but if your system is capable of running it without interruptions its probably one of the best games out on the market for the moment. i'm still stunned to see there are android tablets out there which are able to compete with the quality of the PSP
  12. lpwncakes

lpwncakes New Member

Can anyone tell me how to load the individual save files?

Started a new game by mistake and everytime I click resume I go to the game. My other game is still there if I go to save the new game.

Thanks
  13. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

If they port San Andreas to Android, that I'll definitely buy :D

DS
  14. dj6283

dj6283 Well-Known Member

mobiles are getting really powerful day by day.i believe every pc game will come to android within few years.
  15. DragonSlayer95

That I have noticed, if they bring San Andreas as I said above along with 18 wheels of steel, I'd be a happy camper

DS
  16. n3in

n3in New Member

I'm loving this one. I downloaded it the other day for both my phone and tablet and haven't stopped playing since :D
  17. calyx

calyx New Member

Vice City is favorite GTA because of the cool 80's atmosphere, neon lights and soundtrack. Playing this through again on my nexus 7 was awesome.
  18. brownchm

brownchm Well-Known Member

Vice City and III were great, but my favorite was San Andreas because there was so much content. This included the main story, plus the car, plane, jet, and boat races. There was also the ability to take over different territories. Thus making it my number one GTA with Vice City and III coming in a close second
  19. Romanzi

Romanzi Member

Yeach.
    GTA VC is my the first game as I played))
    It was 2004)))
    I'm afraid my phone don't join this game(
  20. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

CJ!!!
  21. DragonSlayer95

How easy are the controls to move around, drive, shoot etc? Feedback really tempting me to buy.

DS
  22. nowwissonn

nowwissonn New Member

When I plug my controller in the camera just spins... help??!?!
  23. Wattsy

Wattsy Well-Known Member

^ wish I could help you but I've tried 3 different gamepads and cant get any to fully work. Great shame as I just cant deal with touchscreen controls on this type of game.