gTalk friends list not refreshing

Last Updated:

1. qii

qii Member This Topic's Starter

It worked perfectly for a week, but today gTalk's friend list stop refreshing (their status stuck). Sync account doesn't fix it, have to restart the phone to see it refreshed, but after a while same problem occured. :confused:

Any idea? thanks

Advertisement
  2. tuatha

tuatha Well-Known Member

I just started seeing this problem yesterday. Happened again today. Have to sign out and back in again to get it to refresh. Rather annoying.

I'm just testing with a dummy account here and the widget is updating now. Not sure what the problem is. :confused:

edit2: Just thinking about it and it seems to happen when the program has been running in the background for a couple of hours. Maybe android is suspending the program and then failing to properly reactivate it?

3. qii

qii Member This Topic's Starter

I killed it in Tast Manager and restarted it, no luck. Only restart the phone can do it

4. tuatha

tuatha Well-Known Member

That's weird. I just hit menu, 'more' and click 'sign out' and then when I sign in again it works fine.

5. akyramid

akyramid New Member

I'm also getting the same issue with my Evo. I have to do the sign out and sign in to refresh my buddy list. It is annoying because I might send a chat to someone who looks like they are online but they aren't. Someone fix this!