• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

guess i have both now?

infil

Mar 25, 2010
Staten Island, NY
Guess I have a d1 and a d2 now lol. I went to return my D1 to verizon as it was replaced w/ the 2....fedex dropped the box back off at the house today and CSR at verizon said it was checked in at the warehouse when i called in and asked about it. backup phone lol. Now that im not worried about warranty see if flashing a rom will solve the problem.

Wait, the people that they sent the Droid2's out to...didn't they end up not having to return their original phones, since they were provided with "new" phones? I mean...how would you even pack it to send it back, if they sent you a new phone? With the refurbs they have that cardboard thing inside for you to secure your phone for return...if you got sent a new phone you'd have to just toss it in the box?

Upvote 0
I Learned a hard lesson with them and fedex. I used a pickup service from fedex and somewhere between there and the verizon warehouse it was lost. FedEx never checked it into the system.....LESSON - ALWAYS get a receipt from Fedex or whatever carrier you use. Done rely on the "receipt" that Verizon includes with a return label.

Upvote 0
Wait, the people that they sent the Droid2's out to...didn't they end up not having to return their original phones, since they were provided with "new" phones? I mean...how would you even pack it to send it back, if they sent you a new phone? With the refurbs they have that cardboard thing inside for you to secure your phone for return...if you got sent a new phone you'd have to just toss it in the box?

thats "refurb" droid 2. so you return it just like your returning the droid 1 for a droid 1.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones