Guess this section will be blowing up soon huh?

Last Updated:

1. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Figure the root hole isnt that old so it can still be considered new. But once word spreads, methods and roms improve, etc ... i bet this will be the happening place!!

Someone should coin the domain rootmydinc.com lol

Glad to be here with yall, you all are very helpful and nice to me.

Hope im a pro soon and will be helping others soon so i can pay the community back!

Advertisement
  2. Beatlesfan

Beatlesfan Well-Known Member

I've been learning a lot to. Thanks everyone!

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It's certainly fun and with patience and due research very safe and easy to do. A lot of folks like to jump right in and these are the ones I see having the most issues. Thanks everyone and glad to have ya :)

4. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Just give it time bro, remember to never rush it. and as much as people disagree, there is not stupid question. ask away, let them be d-bags and they can get infractions or better yet banned for it. Not everyone here serves a purpose, but 90% do!

5. Skorpios1027

Skorpios1027 Frell me dead VIP Member

Welcome to the Dark Side rsarno:D. Rooting and flashing is fun and addicting. Just like the others have said here - be patient and research and above all else make your backups! I'm no expert (most of what I've leared was through AF and the great members here) but I'm here to help.