Guess who got a firmware update?

Last Updated:

1. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

HTC Hero (Sprint) got an incremental update recently :rolleyes:. They are now at 1.5x (x = somthing or other) What are we, the red-headed step children? Why can't we get an update or at least a fake announcement. Wait. We've gotten fake announcements...or at least rumors. This sucks.

The Behold is trying my patience. And, I am basically trying to feel better because I opted out of the Nexus One due to the lousy calling plan limitations. Not having an update for the Brick-hold 2 is not helping matters. I for one don't believe that the recent releases (1.6; 2.0 and now 2.1) can be all that bad... release them and let US decide! I keep thinking that a current release will rid the Behold 2 of it's glitches. But alas. There *is* no release. We are stuck in Behold 2/1.5 hell.

If I were Kanye, I'd say, "Samsung doesn't like Behold people" :cool:

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

HTC is not samsung, please dont post things that make most of us almost jump. I just about died >_<

3. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry Yat. But my son has a Hero and I'm totally ticked off... I came to vent, hoping that Samsung is hiding somewhere in the bushes, to get a reading on it's consumer base. This is *so* unfair.

I'll change the title.

Update: The system won't let me change the title. Drat.

4. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

Well have you seen what they got going with running stock android? Maybe give that a try but dont know what that would do as to when the update finally comes out. They said the first quarter which is a few months wide.